EHC-33™ is an industrial-strength blend of synergistically selected bacteria strains designed to aggressively look for and metabolize or consume sewer grease.
EHC-33™ is an industrial-strength blend of selected bacteria strains designed to synergistically metabolize or consume sewer grease.
Environmentally friendly EHC-33™ begins to work the moment it enters your system. It tackles the components that make up grease: proteins, fats and carbohydrates. EHC-33™ contains special grease eating microbes not present in your collection system.
- Significantly reduces grease build-up in sewer lines and lift stations
- Dramatically reduces line blockages and improves flow
- Lives and reproduces in an environment containing no “free” or dissolved oxygen
- Allows for easier and less frequent maintenance and clean-out
- Packed in convenient, ready-to-use water soluble bags
- Requires no pre-mixing, pre-measuring or pre-soaking